You are here
Where the Sun Shines Out (Kobo eBook)
- A lead title for Fall 2017.
- Debut literary fiction in the vein of Dennis Lehane's Mystic River and Brian Panowich's Bull Mountain.
- Linked story collections, or novels told in stories, are becoming increasingly popular. Split into ten connected sections spanning two decades and told by a cast of unusual characters, this novel takes a fresh approach to storytelling.
- WHERE THE SUN SHINES OUT brings to life the dilapidated small towns of America and shines a light on the ways in which poverty destroys society from within.
- Set in upstate New York, this book will be of special interest to Northeastern regional markets.
- Kevin's fiction has appeared in PANK, storySouth, Booth, Pear Noir!, Atticus Review, Gargoyle Magazine, FRiGG, Metazen, Used Furniture Review, Aethlon: a Journal of Sport Literature, and others. His stories have also been anthologized in Press 53's Surreal South , 13, Fiddleblack Annuals #1 and #2, and in Dark House Press's Exigencies (forthcoming). He plans to use his literary connections to promote the book.
- WHERE THE SUN SHINES OUT came to us with five early blurbs from well-established literary fiction authors.
© 2009-2015 Words, LLC | 179 Maplewood Avenue | Maplewood NJ 07040 | 973-763-9500 | firstname.lastname@example.org