You are here
Life Skills for Teens: The ultimate guide for Young Adults on how to manage money, cook, clean, find a job, make better decisions, and everyt (Paperback)
You have a ton of natural talents and skills you've spent years developing but if you're anything like most young people, you have a few gaps in your knowledge when tackling life and there isn't a teenager out there who knows everything about adulting. This book will help you fill in the gaps and become independent.
Inside, you'll discover:
● Money management tips - complete with solid budgeting advice to help your hard-earned cash go further
● The 6 pillars of health and wellness you didn't realize were crucial to your wellbeing
● How to access the proper medical support when you're away from home
● Multiple secrets for keeping your living space organized and sparkling - with minimal effort
● Essential advice for disaster-free laundry
● Why your fashion choices matter - and how to make sure you dress the part for every situation
● Exactly what to do to keep your car safe and roadworthy at all times
● What everyone wishes they'd known about moving house and finding new housemates
● From college loans to courses - the guidance the college brochures miss
● Common emotional challenges faced by young people and what you can do to navigate them if they happen to you
Launch yourself into adulthood without the stress using this ultimate Life Skills guide just for you.