You are here
The Racial Healings: How to Heal Ourselves and Our Communities and what We can Do about Racism, Discrimination, Privilege, Racial Justice a (Paperback)
★55% OFF FOR BOOKSTORES ★
★ DISCOUNTED RETAIL PRICE NOW AT $ 11.24 INSTEAD OF $ 24.98 ★
Understanding Racism: A Comprehensive Guide for Promoting Racial Justice, Healing Ourselves and Our Communities, and Working with Discrimination, Privilege, and White Fragility
Would you like to:
- Understand the historical roots of racism?
- Learn and apply the methods of nonviolent communication?
- Promote anti-racism constructively and effectively?
If so, this is just the book for you
Racism occurs in varying degrees in all parts of the planet. From its most outrageous manifestations...
Slavery, imperialism, the Holocaust, and apartheid, to the microaggressions and subtle signs of prejudice, racism is still prevalent in our societies. It impacts social interactions, shapes the systems of opportunity and life-chances, and can cause conflict and war.
The legacy of racial discrimination continues to weigh heavily on the economic prospects of many communities and nations. It constrains expectations for social stability and influences public policies for prosperity, justice, and social progress.
Now more than ever, it's time for us to understand what racism is and how it functions in all its forms. Only then can we hope to model and promote anti-racist behaviors that ensure racial justice for our communities.
★YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL NEVER STOP READING THIS AWESOME BOOK ★
Here's what you'll learn in the course of this book:
- History of Racism: A deep look into early American history and systems that capitalized on and promoted racism and an overview of abolitionism and the modern anti-racist movements
- Types of Racism: Understanding the different and damaging manifestations of interpersonal, institutional, and structural racism and the effects of each
- The TRHT Framework: How to understand and apply the framework of truth, racial healing, and transformation while using nonviolent methods of communication
- Practicing Anti-Racism: Understand your own racism, find ways to fight old thoughts and ideas, identify racial disparities, and become a champion of anti-racist ideas and policies.
...and so much more
This book will help you gain a deep and balanced understanding of racism's intricate manifestations and the different ways you can act to prevent racial injustice and discrimination
Would You Like To Let your customers Know More?
★BUY A CARTON OF THIS BOOK NOW AND LET YOUR CUSTOMERS GET ADDICTED TO IT ★