You are here
How to Help a Cupid (Magical Creatures and Crafts) (Hardcover)
Usually arrives at our store in 5-14 business days.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Magical Creatures and Crafts series.
- #1: How to Trap a Leprechaun (Magical Creatures and Crafts #1) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #2: How to Track an Easter Bunny (Magical Creatures and Crafts #2) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #3: How to Trick a Christmas Elf (Magical Creatures and Crafts #3) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #4: How to Find a Unicorn (Magical Creatures and Crafts) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #5: How to Meet a Mermaid (Magical Creatures and Crafts) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #8: How to Spook a Ghost (Magical Creatures and Crafts #8) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #9: How to Train a Tooth Fairy (Magical Creatures and Crafts #9) (Hardcover): $19.99
Valentine's Day is all about showing kindness to the most important people in your life—and if you're caring and thoughtful, you can help Cupid spread love and happiness, too!
Will you spot a Cupid this Valentine's day? If you do, will you be ready to help him spread love and kindness? By being observant, helpful, and friendly, you can lend Cupid a hand, and together you can make special cards and gifts to show all your favorite people how much they mean to you.
So, grab some supplies—stickers, markers, crayons, colored paper, glue, and whatever else you like (it's the thought that counts on Valentine's Day!)—and think of heartfelt messages to share with your loved ones. Then be ready to meet Cupid and work together to spread cheer and happiness!
Sue Fliess’s poetic read-aloud text and Simona Sanfilippo’s vibrant, whimsical illustrations will provide joy for young readers eager to help Cupid share the love! Also included are guides for teachers and parents about how to engage children in making Valentine's Day cards and how to interest them in the history of the holiday, the mythology behind the winged messenger Cupid, and the value of being thoughtful and kind to everyone.
About the Author
Sue Fliess has contributed articles to O, the Oprah Magazine, Huffington Post, Education.com, TravelMuse.com, Bay Area Parent, Writer’s Digest, and more, and is the author of more than a dozen picture books. When she’s not writing, she is busy with her two young boys and loves to travel. She lives with her husband, kids, and a smart English Labrador pup named Charlie in Ashburn, Virginia.
Simona Sanfilippo is a children’s book illustrator who lives and works near Turin, the magical town in the north of Italy. Lots of green hills and mountains have surrounded her since childhood and both of them have a big place in her heart, a northern one that loves oceans and snowy lands too. When she lets her pencils have a break, she loves reading about Celtic legends, creating cute handmade creatures, and having a walk into the woods discovering trees and Mother Earth’s gifts.