You are here
10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget (Paperback)
Usually arrives at our store in 2-8 business days.
Filled with savvy tips on how to live, eat, shop, and have fun on a small budget, this revised and updated edition of 10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget is a compilation of the juiciest tips from a top personal finance blog WiseBread.com, including:
- 8 Ways to See the World For Free
- 12 Ways to Live Rent or Mortgage Free
- 6 Steps to Eliminating Your Debt Painlessly
- Bulk Buying 101
- 10 Killer Ways to Feel Like a Million Bucks
- 6 Horrible Financial Products to Avoid
- 7 Beauty Secrets that Cost Almost Nothing
- 48 Ways to Get the Most Out of Health Care
- 12 Fabulous Frugal Party Ideas
About the Author
Wise Bread is a community of bloggers that provides readers with entertaining advice on how to manage and spend their money. The articles are folksy and relatable because they are based on the candid, hilarious, and sometimes painful personal experiences of the writers. These savvy gurus come from a rich array of backgrounds. Among their ranks are financial consultants, journalists, career counselors, professors, homemakers, and even professional hobos! Wise Bread has been featured in The New York Times, Newsweek, Times, CNN, Forbes, NPR, Fox, AP, PC Magazine, and Slate. It is owned by Killer Aces Media, Inc., headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.