You are here
Cocktails with a Twist: 21 Classic Recipes. 141 Great Cocktails. (Classic Cocktail Book, Mixed Drinks Recipe Book, Bar Book) (Hardcover)
On Our Shelves Now
Top Ten Nominee for the 2020 Spirited AwardsCocktails with a Twist features more than 100 variations on 21 classic cocktail recipes. Each chapter is based on a classic cocktail with gatefolds that open to reveal numerous riffs on each drink.
The gatefold pages explore modern variations on time-honored drinks, like the Manhattan—for example, swap Irish whiskey for rye to make a Blackthorn, or substitute amaro for vermouth to make a Black Manhattan.
• 2020 IACP Awards Finalist—Wine, Beer or Spirits
• Includes helpful tips on keeping a well-stocked bar
• Features advice on garnishing drinks and throwing a party
• Helps readers build on their go-to cocktail order and discover new favorites
Cocktails with a Twist is a highly accessible and bold book for cocktail enthusiasts who want to experiment with new flavors and sharpen their bartending skills.
Expand your palate and discover new favorite drinks with this inventive cocktail book.
• A great gift for Mother's or Father's Day, a 21st birthday, a housewarming party, or a stocking stuffer
• Features a gorgeous foil cover, making it perfect to display on a home bar or bar cart
• Great for those who loved The Ultimate Cocktail Book: Modern and Classic Cocktail Recipes incl. Vodka, Whiskey, Gin and More by Edward Bailey Smith, I'm Just Here for the Drinks: A Guide to Spirits, Drinking and More Than 100 Extraordinary Cocktails by Sother Teague and The Art of Mixology: Classic Cocktails and Curious Concoctions by Kim Davies
About the Author
Kara Newman is the spirits editor at Wine Enthusiast magazine and author of four cocktail books. She lives in San Francisco.
© 2009-2015 Words, LLC | 179 Maplewood Avenue | Maplewood NJ 07040 | 973-763-9500 | email@example.com