You are here
Webster's New World Thesaurus: Third Edition (Mass Market)
Usually arrives at our store in 5-14 business days.
When you need the right word, right away-turn to Webster's New World Thesaurus
- EASY...Organized alphabetically just like a dictionary, with no confusing number systems.
- ACCESSIBLE...Only common words are used in the main entry list -- never esoteric words that you would not think of looking for.
- COMPREHENSIVE...Brims with synonyms, antonyms, and phrases other word finders overlook -- so you're never at a loss for words.
- UP-TO-THE-MINUTE...Expanded and updated! Packed with additional listings and synonyms to reflect today's latest scientific, medical, and other technical terms.
- INDISPENSABLE...Featuring carefully selected antonyms -- this is a must-have reference tool that individualizes your writing and makes it come alive.
About the Author
Charlton Laird, first Hilliard Distinguished Professor of the Humanities (University of Nevada, Reno), and holder of both earned and honorary doctoral degrees, has devoted a lifetime to writing and teaching. His mastery and vast knowledge of language are reflected in the pages of Webster's New World Thesaurus.