You are here
The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner: Includes Dsm-5 Updates (PracticePlanners #295) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 295 in the PracticePlanners series.
- #63: The Special Education Treatment Planner (PracticePlanners #63) (Paperback): $87.75
- #183: The Complete Depression Treatment and Homework Planner (PracticePlanners #183) (Paperback): $87.75
- #186: The Complete Anxiety Treatment and Homework Planner (PracticePlanners #186) (Paperback): $48.95
- #228: The Complete Women's Psychotherapy Treatment Planner (PracticePlanners #228) (Paperback): $87.75
- #241: The Severe and Persistent Mental Illness Progress Notes Planner (PracticePlanners #241) (Paperback): $87.75
- #294: The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner: Includes Dsm-5 Updates (PracticePlanners #294) (Paperback): $74.25
- #296: The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner: Includes Dsm-5 Updates (PracticePlanners #296) (Paperback): $87.75
- #301: The Child Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner (PracticePlanners #301) (Paperback): $87.75
The bestselling treatment planning system for mental health professionals
The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
- New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions including conduct disorder, substance use, low self-esteem, suicidal ideation, ADHD, and eating disorders
- Organized around 36 behaviorally based presenting problems, including peer/sibling conflict, school violence, sexual abuse, and others
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions--plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
About the Author
Arthur E. Jongsma, Jr., PhD, is the Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners(R). Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He was the founder and Director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for 25 years. He is the author or co-author of over forty books and conducts training workshops for mental health professionals around the world. L. Mark Peterson, ACSW, is Program Manager for Bethany Christian Services' Residential Treatment and Family Counseling programs in Grand Rapids, Michigan. William P. McInnis, PsyD, is in private practice with Aspen Psychological Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is coauthor of the bestselling the Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner and the Adolescent Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner. Timothy J. Bruce, PhD, is Professor and Associate Chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine. He maintains a diverse clinical practice and is active in classroom and clinical teaching as well as educational program administration.