You are here
The Special Education Treatment Planner (PracticePlanners #63) (Paperback)
Usually arrives at our store in 2-8 business days.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 63 in the PracticePlanners series.
- #183: The Complete Depression Treatment and Homework Planner (PracticePlanners #183) (Paperback): $87.75
- #186: The Complete Anxiety Treatment and Homework Planner (PracticePlanners #186) (Paperback): $48.95
- #228: The Complete Women's Psychotherapy Treatment Planner (PracticePlanners #228) (Paperback): $87.75
- #241: The Severe and Persistent Mental Illness Progress Notes Planner (PracticePlanners #241) (Paperback): $87.75
- #294: The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner: Includes Dsm-5 Updates (PracticePlanners #294) (Paperback): $87.75
- #295: The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner: Includes Dsm-5 Updates (PracticePlanners #295) (Paperback): $84.38
- #296: The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner: Includes Dsm-5 Updates (PracticePlanners #296) (Paperback): $87.75
- #301: The Child Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner (PracticePlanners #301) (Paperback): $87.75
- #313: The Couples Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner [With Book(s)] (Paperback): $160.88
The Special Education Treatment Planner provides all theelements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal educationtreatment plans that take the educational professional a stepfurther past the writing of goals for Individualized EducationPlans (IEPs). The educational treatment plan process assists theprofessional in identifying interventions and communicating toothers the specific method, means, format, and/or creativeexperience by which the student will be assisted in attaining IEPgoals.
* Offers the freedom to develop customized educational treatmentplans for children and adolescents who have special learningneeds
* Organized around 29 main educational disabilities, fromlearning disabilities and emotional/mental impairment to ADHD, chronic health issues, autism, and others
* Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe thebehavioral manifestations of each educational disability, long-termgoals, short-term objectives, and educational interventions
* Easy-to-use reference format helps locate educational treatmentplan components by disability.
About the Author
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is the series editor for thebestselling PracticePlanners. He is also the founder and Directorof Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in GrandRapids, Michigan. JULIE A. WINKELSTERN, MA, EdS, is a special education administratorand a school psychologist in Grand Rapids, Michigan.