You are here
The Complete Women's Psychotherapy Treatment Planner (PracticePlanners #228) (Paperback)
Usually arrives at our store in 2-8 business days.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 228 in the PracticePlanners series.
- #63: The Special Education Treatment Planner (PracticePlanners #63) (Paperback): $87.75
- #183: The Complete Depression Treatment and Homework Planner (PracticePlanners #183) (Paperback): $87.75
- #186: The Complete Anxiety Treatment and Homework Planner (PracticePlanners #186) (Paperback): $48.95
- #241: The Severe and Persistent Mental Illness Progress Notes Planner (PracticePlanners #241) (Paperback): $87.75
- #294: The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner: Includes Dsm-5 Updates (PracticePlanners #294) (Paperback): $87.75
- #295: The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner: Includes Dsm-5 Updates (PracticePlanners #295) (Paperback): $84.38
- #296: The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner: Includes Dsm-5 Updates (PracticePlanners #296) (Paperback): $87.75
- #301: The Child Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner (PracticePlanners #301) (Paperback): $87.75
- #313: The Couples Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner [With Book(s)] (Paperback): $160.88
PracticePlanners(r) The Bestselling treatment planning system for mental health professionals
Incorporating the new American Psychological Association Guidelines for Psychological Practice with Girls and Women, The Complete Women's Psychotherapy Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
* Critical tool for treating the most commonly encountered disorders in therapy with girls and women
* Organized around 19 main presenting problems, including balancing work and family, body image, single parenting, care giving of aging parents, divorce, domestic violence, infertility, sexual abuse, and postpartum mood disorders
* Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions-plus space to record your own treatment plan options
* Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
* Includes a sample?treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including CARF, JCAHO, and NCQA)
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners(r) series:
Homework Planners feature behaviorally based, ready-to-use assignments to speed treatment and keep clients engaged between sessions.
Documentation Sourcebooks provide the forms and records that mental health?professionals need to?efficiently run their practice.
For more information on our PracticePlanners(r) products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at: www.wiley.com/practiceplanners.
About the Author
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners(R). Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He managed a group private practice for twenty-five years and now is the Executive Director of Life Guidance Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan. JULIE R. ANCIS, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Counseling and Psychological Services at Georgia State University. Dr. Ancis served as chair of the Diversity Section of the American Psychological Association Task Force for the Development of Guidelines for Psychological Practice with Girls and Women. She is a frequent presenter at national and international conferences, and is the author, most recently, of Culturally Responsive Interventions.