You are here
Calamity in the Cold (The Oregon Trail #8) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the The Oregon Trail series.
- #1: The Race to Chimney Rock (The Oregon Trail #1) (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Danger at the Haunted Gate (The Oregon Trail #2) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: The Search for Snake River (The Oregon Trail #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: The Road to Oregon City (The Oregon Trail #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #7: Gold Rush! (The Oregon Trail #7) (Paperback): $7.99
In this choose-your-own-trail experience, you’re traveling all the way from Florida, heading west to the Oregon Trail. See if you can make it to Oregon City!
It’s 1845 and your family is fleeing Florida with hopes of starting fresh out west. You’ll encounter sudden snowstorms that will overwhelm your wagon train en route to the Oregon Trail. Food will become scarce—and you’ll get lost. Can you survive the unseasonably cold climates? If you make the right choices, you could find the Lewis-Clark Trail, which would lead back to the Oregon Trail—though it will take longer than you’d planned. Do you have the supplies to last? Can you survive the harsh cold and sickness, pioneer? Choose right and blaze a trail to Oregon City! Includes a map and useful tips on how to survive the Trail.