You are here
A Tale of Two Cities (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
Special Order, Subject to Availability
A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens, is part of the Barnes & Noble Classicsseries, which offers quality editions at affordable prices to the student and the general reader, including new scholarship, thoughtful design, and pages of carefully crafted extras. Here are some of the remarkable features of Barnes & Noble Classics
- New introductions commissioned from today's top writers and scholars
- Biographies of the authors
- Chronologies of contemporary historical, biographical, and cultural events
- Footnotes and endnotes
- Selective discussions of imitations, parodies, poems, books, plays, paintings, operas, statuary, and films inspired by the work
- Comments by other famous authors
- Study questions to challenge the reader's viewpoints and expectations
- Bibliographies for further reading
- Indices & Glossaries, when appropriate
One of Dickens's most exciting novels, A Tale of Two Cities is a stirring classic of love, revenge, and resurrection.Gillen D Arcy Wood received his Ph.D in English from Columbia University in 2000 and is currently an assistant professor at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. He is the author of The Shock of the Real: Romanticism and Visual Culture, 17601860.
© 2009-2015 Words, LLC | 179 Maplewood Avenue | Maplewood NJ 07040 | 973-763-9500 | firstname.lastname@example.org